This award will go to an organisation that has communicated effectively with its target audience (internal or external) over the past year. The initiative may have been part of an ongoing programme or a one-off campaign. It may have used a variety of channels such as media relations, public relations, and online media.
The judges will be interested in the business benefits that have resulted from these activities and how the company shows integrity and wisdom embodying the spirit of great communication.
Applications are welcome from companies or organisations in the private, public or voluntary sectors.
All submissions must be 1000 words or less
No additional attachments, insertions or images allowed. Please be sure to answer all the questions in full on the entry form
- Why should your business win Marketing Campaign of the Year?
- Briefly outline your business and the products/services it provides.
- Outline the communication challenges you have faced and the audience to which activities were aimed. Please include details on the following:
- Communications resources
- Communications objectives
- Targets and key performance indicators
- Summarise your approach and how this was implemented. Please include details on the following:
- In what way it was innovative
- Reason for choosing specific communication channels
- Show the contrast from before and after the communications initiative
- Outline the benefits that the communications approach achieved
- What lessons were learnt from this approach?
- How has the communications approach influenced future work?
- Any other matters of significance