This award will go to a business that has introduced a new product, process, invention, idea, or design that has made a significant contribution to the business.
The judges will be interested in innovation that has improved an existing product, process, or an initiative that has led to the development of new products or services.
They will also be interested in how innovation is embraced within the culture of the business
All submissions must be 1000 words or less
No additional attachments, insertions or images allowed. Please be sure to answer all the questions in full on the entry form
- Why should your business win Innovator of the Year?
- Outline your business giving details of the products/services you provide.
- How do your products/services differ from your competitors’?
- On what grounds do you consider your products/services to be successful?
- Why do you consider your business to be innovative? Does your business have an innovation policy? Demonstrate your commitment to innovation.
- Briefly describe the process in which you develop new products/services ensuring you provide details on the following:
- The encouragement for people to come up with new ideas
- The methods used for separating good ideas from bad ones
- How research plays its role in the development of new products/services
- How customer and supplier feedback is obtained and generated to assist in the development process.
- Any other matters of significance