This award will go to the company which has shown outstanding commitment to manage the environmental impact of its business or has developed its own business in the field of managing the environmental impact of other businesses or the wider community.
Such improvements include actions to; reduce emissions, waste or noise; improve raw material use or transport efficiency; clean up land; and reduce the impact of the business activities on neighbours.
The project or initiative demonstrated by the applicant must have been completed or at least have reached a meaningful stage within the last 12 months.
All submissions must be 1000 words or less
No additional attachments, insertions or images allowed. Please be sure to answer all the questions in full on the entry form
- Why should your business win Environmental Business?
- Brief description of the improvements
- What was done and what motivated this change?
- What are the changes in environmental impact? Show the contracts form before and after the changes were implemented also noting any negative effects.
- What does the change contribute to? Is it a reduction in global warming, reduced ozone depletion, lower levels in acid rainfall, improvements to human health, could it be an increase in biodiversity etc?
- Any other matters of significance