The award will be presented to the business that has provided the best service to the local community. This business will be seen to be regularly going ‘above and beyond’ the call of duty to ensure their customers receive excellent service. This award will be presented to the company who demonstrates excellent business acumen and high achievement in business.
All submissions must be 1000 words or less
No additional attachments, insertions or images allowed. Please be sure to answer all the questions in full on the entry form
- Why should your business win the Customer Service Award?
- Outline the development and growth of your business briefly detailing its products/services, its markets/customers and competitors.
- Provide a full description of the policy introduced and the aims and objectives for its introduction.
- How has the introduction of this policy facilitated the level of customer service and care and brought benefits to the business?
- How does your customer care and service initiative differ from that of your competitors?
- Describe the contrast of the situations before and after the introduction of this policy
- What are the benefits to the business? How do your policies exceed customers expectations?
- Outline how the business evaluates the suitability of the policy and the strategy for introducing it within the business.
- Give examples of where you have given excellent customer service
- Give testimonials from customers
- Any other matters of significance