The judges are looking for an outstanding business from the creative and technological industry sectors. These business should be producing cutting-edge creative media and/or technology that have made a big noise in the creative world and beyond.
Judges will be looking for a company that has demonstrated skill, creativity and innovation in the development of a unique product, service or design. Winning attributes will include a clever business strategy, a determined leader and a strong motivated team. Applicants will be judged on how the profitable business has increased its potential over the last financial year; the size and age of such the business will be considered against its financial performance.
All submissions must be 1000 words or less
No additional attachments, insertions or images allowed except for accounts.
Please be sure to answer all the questions in full on the entry form
Please enclose a copy of your company’s latest accounts with your submission. Annual accounts can be submitted or other internal documents such as management accounts.
- Why should your business be the winner of the Creative and Technological Business Award?
- Briefly outline how the development and growth of your business from the start and any factors that prompted his launch. Please provide the date that the business was established.
- Please provide an outline of each of the following aspects of your business background:
- Its products/services
- Your markets/customers
- The competition
- The organisation/personnel
- Outline any systems that are in place to monitor financial performance, how does this compare to your business plan? Provide as much information regarding the growth, turnover and profit
- Please provide details regarding your current share in the market and your performance compared to your competitors in this market. Please include any details relating to achievements in export as well as the development within ‘new’ markets.
- Please give details of new product/service developments, new production methods and any research or development procedures planned for.
- Particular Achievements over the last 12 months
- Any other matters of significance